Playing AI Dungeon
AI Dungeon Community Guidelines
The purpose of these guidelines is to build a safe, fun space in which we can all find, create, and enjoy AI experiences on the Voyage platform. AI Dungeon is now a part of Voyage, and these guidelines have been updated to reflect emerging experiences, the inclusion of images, etc.
We reserve the right to update these Community Guidelines at anytime with or without notice in line with our efforts to protect the integrity of our community experience. Any disputes or gray areas will be handled at the moderators discretion. For questions regarding how to best abide by these guidelines, email firstname.lastname@example.org — Thank you!
Harassment & Bullying
Do not participate in or encourage the harassment of anyone, especially of other users. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Targeted harassment or personal attacks
- Inciting or promoting violence or abuse against others
- Unauthorized sharing of personal information (also known as “doxxing”)
- Sexual harassment
Do not make threats to harm others, including threatening another’s life, safety, reputation, livelihood, or well-being.
Primary examples of NSFW content include:
- Content that either references or depicts outright sexual content or behavior. This includes but is not limited to...
- Graphic depictions of a character’s body
- Explicit nudity
- Sexual intercourse or elements of the same
- Content clearly intended to fulfill/satisfy a sexual fetish
- Content that depicts graphic descriptions of violence or gore. (For example, an overly detailed description of dismemberment.)
This is not an exhaustive list, and represents an effort to communicate our intent regarding the classification of NSFW content. When in doubt, use the NSFW tag.
Spam, Plagiarism, and Content Manipulation
We consider spam to be:
- Identical or near-identical content being repeatedly published
- Posting / Publishing another user’s content that is not your own
- “Zero-effort” or exceptionally low-quality content that serves no purpose in being published
- Attempts to manipulate content or votes
- Impersonation of individuals or organizations on or off of Latitude’s platforms — more especially in regard to individuals or organizations affiliated with Latitude, Inc. and/or with the intent of deceiving or causing harm to anyone.
Do not publish content that depicts, encourages, promotes, alludes to, or contains discrimination against other people based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities.
Fantastical depictions of fictional discrimination (ex. Dwarves loathing Elves) are exempt.
Do not publish any content that glorifies or promotes self harm or suicide.
If you are experiencing distress and are considering self harm, help is available through the US National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
Mature & Sexual Content
Do not publish any content which depicts, encourages, promotes, alludes to, or otherwise contains themes of:
- Mature content involving individuals under 18 years old, fictional or otherwise
- Sexual violence including non-consensual sex acts, rape, sexual assault, or sex trafficking
Note for ALL Images:
For the foreseeable future, all NSFW images qualify as “Unpublishable”.
AI Dungeon has NOT been calibrated or trained as a tool capable of providing:
- Professional advice
- Financial advice
- Legal advice
- Medical advice
- Mental health advice / therapy
Do not publish any content containing the above, or professing the ability to deliver the same.
If you choose to leverage text returned by the AI within the AI Dungeon experience for any of the purposes above, you do so at your own risk. Latitude, Inc. cannot be held responsible for actions taken in line with recommendations provided by the AI. You are encouraged to seek the counsel / advice of actual industry professionals — AI Dungeon is a game experience.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, any combination of the following actions, with or without notice to you, may occur:
- Blocking the publishing of content that violates our guidelines
- Applying an NSFW setting on the offending user’s untagged NSFW content
- Temporary or permanent restriction of an offending user’s ability to publish content
Attempts to circumvent an account’s publishing restriction, temporary or permanent, are prohibited. Users may petition for the removal of a restriction, as directed in the account restriction notice, or wait until the expiration of the temporary restriction period.
© Latitude 2023